Volunteers comprise the heart and soul of Ridin’ High. We rely on the time, efforts, and talents of a great team of volunteers (ages 14-80) who willingly help us on a regular basis. We match up the volunteer with the activities they are most interested in–and perhaps those that can utilize their special skills as well. Find out how you can help us in our mission of assisting those with disabilities!
We are grateful to the people who have generosity supported our mission of helping those with disabilities! Here are some ways that people have helped us:
- Financial gifts (always appreciated!)
- Gifts of service (donation of special skills, mowing, facility repairs, saddle fitting / equine massage services, etc.)
- Gifts in kind (building materials, hay, office supplies, tack, fencing, etc.)
- Horse donations / sponsorships
- Buying a brick (in honor or memory of a loved one) for the “Pathway to Hope.” This permanent memorial is part of our Hub pavilion, and each brick only costs $150.
Contact us to find out how to donate or support our mission.
Assist with Fundraising Events
We hold major fundraising activities each year that significantly help support our mission. Each of the events requires a huge team of volunteers who serve in a wide variety of roles…so we need your help! We also need sponsors for each event. With the unfortunate advent of COVID, we have been unable to hold any in-person events during 2020 (or so far in 2021). As such we are especially appreciative of those who generously have supported our mission. To donate financially, you can send a check to: Ridin’ High, PO Box 2282, Morristown, TN 37816. You can also donate online using a credit card or PayPal. To do so, follow the links at the bottom of the webpage. Thanks in advancing for helping us change lives!
We’d love to talk personally with you about how you can join the team at Ridin’ High as a volunteer, donor, or supporter. Call our office at 423-585-0331 (or email us at [email protected]). Contact Us